Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Everyone needs a Pig on the Wall

Oil on Canvas paintings of very trendy farm animals!
These are all original paintings you won't find in any store.
Oil on Canvas 20"x20" $130.00
Farm Animals have always had a wonderful draw for me. When I was little I drew pictures of my perfect farm which was full of all kinds of animals--some real, some not so much. Once I drew a whole series of animals on my imaginary farm--they were all black and white! Spotted goats, black and white polka dot pigs, pinto ponies, Holstein cows, and even a little salt and pepper king snake--all black and white! To tell the truth I still think about that farm, but it is still in my imagination--probably the best place for it to be. 

We have two shows coming up in September and I know there are a lot of people out there who love farm animals as much as I do. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks